Tuesday, April 7, 2009

STS UPDATE - Event in Vancouver Confirmation

Hi all,

I will be speaking in Vancouver, BC on Friday, April 10th at:

SPEC Hall
2150 Maple Street (near W. 6th, 2 blocks west of Burrard St.)
Vancouver, BC

From 7 pm to 10 PM

See this Google Map if you are unsure of the location

Admission will be strictly by donation of whatever you can afford (no minimum)

This is a benefit to help raise cash for my legal defense.

It is very short notice I know, but I would appreciate it if you could come out and offer your support, hear me talk, make donations to my legal defense fund, purchase a copy of my book or a DVD.

I will be in Victoria on Saturday, and will have more details here asap

More info here - please spread the word !!
http://www.warcriminalsout.com/sts_vancouver_event.html


STS

No comments: