Friday, April 3, 2009

STS interview on "Right to Redress Radio", April 3rd, 2009

Hi all,

thanks to Steve Allen and friends for this interview today:

The entire program runs on blogtalkradio.com at this site:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/RightToRedress


The MP3 programs in higher quality but are broken into Part 1 and Part 2 at Restore the Republic Radio at:
http://www.restoretherepublicradio.com/archives/?show=Right%20To%20Redress

Their show is carried on Restore The Republic Radio.




I have done a lot of interviews in the past few weeks. Too many in fact to keep track of, and I don't have the time to post them all. I am very grateful, however, to all who have helped me to try and get my story and these important issues out to the masses. Thanks to each and everyone of you for caring, for helping, and for doing what the MSM should be doing, but won't.

By the way, I have received lots of kind words of support and there have been some wonderful comments posted on some of my previous blog items. Thanks to those who took the time to do so. I welcome your comments and questions on all my posts, but I do review and moderate them!

Those who want to take anonymous cheap shots at me are wasting their own time, not mine. My life is an open book and my personal integrity speaks for itself. If you have something intelligent to say, want to identify yourself, and leave an e-mail address, I am happy to post your comments and to reply to them if time permits, but cowardly, anonymous cheap shot comments are deleted. I don't have time and energy to waste on uninformed morons, sheeple and moral cowards. Such children should either find a playground, or grow up, get a real life, and find out what it means to speak truth to power, and to stand up to tyranny, as I have done all of my adult life.

I hope you find the interview interesting and informative!


STS

No comments: